When planting memorial trees, we partner with Forestry Organizations across North America (Us and Canada). Our forestry partners work with their networks of planting partners throughout North America. These planting partners are typically regional conservation societies who are based closest to region of the funeral home or the recipient's home area. Planting Season typically occurs from Spring through Summer.
With the purchases now - the trees will most likely get planted sometime this summer (possibly late Spring at earliest) of this coming season. We won't have a way to know where the trees have been planted until after the Foresters have completed planting and issue us a report the memorial trees planted at the end of the season (so, end of summer). Once all the data has been collected from that report - we'll have that information of where trees were planted sometime in January of next year.
What you receive:
- A memorial tree planted in the area of greatest need, according to the planting schedule of the American Forests Organization.
- An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt.
- Your name listed on this online memorial.
- Stone Fire Salvage Reforestation
- French Fire Reforestation
- Central and South Zone Reforestation
- Kirtland Warbler's project
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest